These status codes will come in response to Fize data API response. Each code represents the status of the policy sync request.
Sync Status Code is now available in the Sync API, Incremental API response.
|At least one policy is available in response with at least one declaration page.||At least one policy with a declaration page is available.|
|We are in the process of getting the policy data and will be available soon.||Based on the status below possible messages will be displayed in response:|
1. We are in the process of getting data, try after some time.
2. We are still in process of validating credentials submitted by the user.
3. We have provided partial data, we are still in process to get the complete data soon.
|The carrier site having some temporary issues. Eg; Site under maintenance||Based on the error below possible messages will be displayed in response:|
1. Carrier site is under maintenance. 2. Carrier site is not accessible.
|Login error happens either due to either no credentials/verification code provided or providing invalid credentials to log in to the carrier's site.||Based on the error below possible messages will be displayed in response:|
1. Password submitted by the user is expired.
2. Login credentials submitted by the user are invalid.
3. MFA verification code submitted by the user is invalid.
4. User hasn't submitted any login credentials.
|Something went wrong at our end.||Something went wrong at our end.|
|There is no policy available in the user's account.||There is no policy available in the user's account.|
|The user account has a policy available but none of them are from the requested policy. Eg; the requested policy is Home but the account has only the Auto policy available.||Requested policy is not available in user's account. Requested policy types: [REQUESTED_POLICY_TYPES_LIST], Available policy types : [AVAILABLE_POLICY_TYPES_LIST].|
|The carrier is not supported by the platform.||Unsupported Carrier.|
|Policy data is available in API response but none of them contain a declaration page.||There is no declaration page available in the user's account.|
|The user account has been locked or blocked by the carrier's site.||User account is locked.|
|Some user prompts came after login and the user need to take some action. In this case, we will not be able to extract policy data.||Extra confirmation prompt appears on carrier site. User can log in and confirm the details & try again.|