Following diagram outlines the process as how the policy data is acquired by the Fize system and how the data is being transferred.
The above diagram can be interpreted by following process -
- Fize SDK initiates an OAuth authentication process with Fize’s authentication service.
- Fize SDK receive a session-based token upon authentication
- Insurance data is retired for the user and persisted in Fize
- A connection_id for this retrieval session is returned to Fize SDK
- Pre-configured callback functions are triggered, and policy_id is passed to the hosting site
- The hosting site’s front end passes the policy_id to its server in an attempt to retrieve full policy data
- Hosting site’s server makes a server-to-server call to Fize Data API with the policy_id from its front end and the Fize API secret key in its vault. The full policy data for the user/policy_id is then returned to the hosting site’s server.
Policy Status is used to show the status of async pulling for policy requests.
|202||Data request will process soon.|
|202||Data request is in process and will be ready soon to consume.|
|200||Data request is partially completed. Acquired data can be fetched if this status is received.|
|200||Data request is completed. Complete data for the respective section is available and ready to consume.|
|400||Data for this section was not requested.|
|400||Data is not available for that section.|
|500||Data Request failed.|